EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
First topic message reminder :

Lighted Cardinal Wind Chime from Wind and Weather Review & Giveaway ends 11/11 - Page 2 Logo

About Wind and Weather:
We have a passion for the weather. We love to study clouds, gauge winds, count raindrops, predict storms, and track every single life-affecting detail. This boundless enthusiasm for all things meteorological began brewing in 1976 when Wind & Weather opened its doors on the beautiful north coast of California. Over three decades later, we're drenched in industry knowledge and experience, and recognized as a world-trusted supplier of weather instruments.

Students, gardeners, bird watchers, sports enthusiasts, pilots, hobbyists, and pros have unique demands for weather data. We specialize in satisfying each degree of curiosity with a multi-level collection of weather instruments that includes top brands like Maximum, Davis, Rainwise, Oregon Scientific, and Lacrosse. We also offer a fine selection of field-approved supplies like binoculars, watches, radios, and emergency-support tools.

Lighted Cardinal Wind Chime from Wind and Weather Review & Giveaway ends 11/11 - Page 2 WC6906e

I received this beautiful Lighted Cardinal Wind Chime in bright red from Wind and Weather. The bright red cardinal body is illuminated in the evening by an LED light inside. It has a 12" wing span with patented spring-motion wings that "flap" in the breeze. "Set and forget" automatic 5-hour timer turns on at the same time each day. Long-lasting LED is powered by 4 AA batteries (not included). Hubby and I love the relaxing and tranquil feeling that overcomes us as we listen to the gentle rubbing of wind chimes. The deep soothing sounds that radiate from this spectacular wind chime are wonderful.

Wind and Weather is an amazing online store, full of gorgeous products for your
home, yard and garden and weather instruments.

So if you're looking for a great gift for yourself, family and friends Wind and Weather is a great place to shop. Step out of the box and into unique and exquisite gift ideas from Wind and Weather.

Thanks to Ms. Lakisha C. of Wind and Weather one EFS member will win the same wind chime i received ($44.95 value)!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
* Browse around the Wind and Weather website and tell me another item you like.
Extra Entries
* "Like" Wind and Weather on Facebook.
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Follow Wind and Weather on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win a Lighted Cardinal Wind chime from @windandweather ($45 value) at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway http://bit.ly/t7hILC ends 11/11

OPTIONAL: Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
Open to US residents only. FREE products pictured above were provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
I'm a EFS member!

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
I "like" EFS on Facebook

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
I follow EFS on Twitter (@PhotoChick88)

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
I "like" Wind & Weather on Facebook

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
I follow Wind & Weather on Twitter (@PhotoChick88)

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
I checked Wind & Weather's website out and I'm totally in love with the Bronze Berry Wreath! http://www.windandweather.com/Bronze-Berry-Wreath_p403056.html

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
and the winner is #20 "Heather80" Congrats!

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Heather80

Heather80
yay yay thanks a bunch!!! Very Happy

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
congrats Heather!!!

Heather80

Heather80
Thank you EFS I recieved this in the mail the other day! Can't wait to use it or give it as x-mas gift, I haven't decided yet! thanks for the great giveaways!!! santa

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum