EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
d.j.v. beautenizer Fiberwig LX & Volume Lash Mascara Review 1
d.j.v. beautenizer is a cosmetic brand which integrates beauty with Japanese high-technology. The combination of technology and cosmetics delivers innovative and high performing products to fulfill women’s unaddressed needs.

Through research, an opportunity was recognized that women were still disappointed with many mascaras claiming lengthening, no-smudging, no-clumping and easy removal. To satisfy these needs, the development of the film-coating formula was successfully created.

The origin of “beautenizer™,” is a combination of the word “beauty” modified to express a technological advancement.
d.j.v. beautenizer Fiberwig LX & Volume Lash Mascara Review 4

I received the Volume Lash and the Fiberwig LX for this review.
d.j.v beautenizer Fiberwig LX innovation is a false lash formula applied like mascara that encapsulates each lash within a fiber-rich film. The more fibers you add, the longer your lashes become, giving you a natural long lash look. Brush-on Fiber Extensions, Dramatically lengthens, separates & conditions. Provides a “false lash” effect providing length to short lashes which i like.
While d.j.v. beautenizer Volume Lash innovation is its original 3D film-coating formula which coats and thickens each and every lash. In just one stroke, you’ll get seamlessly volumized lashes.

I love both mascara one volumize and the other one lengthens. I used them both at the same time one coat of each. Both also doesn’t smear, but flakes a bit at the end of the day. Removal is a bit tough, you need lots of water to get it all off. Makeup wipes do not work on it. But, if you want a dramatic look, this products delivers!

You can buy both products at Sephora, Sephora inside jcpenny and Amazon.com at $24 each.

Disclosure
FREE products pictured above were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by d.j.v. beautenizer. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the FREE product/s received.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum