EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Sunridge Farms Organic & Natural Foods Review Sunrid10

Whether your are a busy mom on the go, student studying for an upcoming exam, or a kid looking for a fun snack, SunRidge Farms has organic & natural treats for everyone! They offer a wide variety of candies, dried fruit, nuts & seeds, and snack/trail mixes.

"To provide the healthiest products to our customers by producing foods without highly processed or refined ingredients." That is SunRidge Farms promise.

SunRidge Farms is a true innovator in organic and natural bulk and packaged nuts & seeds, dried fruit, candies, and snack & trail mixes. Our commitment to natural ingredient development means nutritional products that are free of unhealthy refined sugars, hydrogenated oils, artificial colorings, and preservatives. Within each of our snack categories we offer a wide variety of naturally flavorful ingredients to satisfy every taste.

I got to try a couple of different products from SunRidge Farms.

Sunridge Farms Organic & Natural Foods Review 00610

Dark, Cane Sweetened Chocolate Almonds Freshly roasted in house, then drenched in SunRidge Farms All Natural Dark Chocolate Dark chocolate is recognized for its antioxidant properties Luscious Dark Chocolate and Fresh Roasted Almonds. Hubby almost ate the whole bag!

Milk Chocolate Rainbow Drops Perfect for lunches and snacking anytime, all natural colors. My 3 yr old daughter had a feast on these.

Roasted & Salted Fancy Whole Cashews Roasted and Sprinkled with Salt All Natural and Roasted in house in SunRidge Farms roasters great snack for quick energy and delicious taste. This is one of my favorites, they are lightly salted really good for you.

Jumbo Roasted & Salted Pistachios Once you start eating these tasty, slow roasted and lightly salted snacks, you won't want to put them down. They are yummy!

Triple Chocolate Pecan Mix loaded with gourmet goodies including Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chips, Milk Chocolate Raisins and Peanuts, Peanut Butter Peanuts, Toasted Coconut, Roasted Peanuts and Pecans. A triple chocolate explosion with the deliciousness of pecans and peanuts.

You can buy Sunridge Farms products on their website which are all reasonably priced for something organic and natural.

Disclaimer:
FREE products pictured above were provided to me to facilitate this review. All opinions are mine and may vary from others. No monetary compensation was received.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Heather80

Heather80
This looks yummy! I bet it's good!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum