EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
First topic message reminder :

GoodKind Natural Coffee Creamer Giveaway - 3 winners - ends 8/10 closed - Page 2 Products

I received the 3 flavors of GoodKind Natural Coffee Creamer

GoodKind Natural Coffee Creamer Giveaway - 3 winners - ends 8/10 closed - Page 2 Classic_Original_4d0f718a54017
Classic Original
a blend of cream and non-fat milk powders with a small amount of organic sugar to produce the rich taste of half and half, but with less than 20% of the fat.

GoodKind Natural Coffee Creamer Giveaway - 3 winners - ends 8/10 closed - Page 2 French_Vanilla_4d0f72a34d0db
French Vanilla
rich taste of cream combined with the smooth flavor of natural French Vanilla and the sweetness of organic sugar.

GoodKind Natural Coffee Creamer Giveaway - 3 winners - ends 8/10 closed - Page 2 Fat_Free_French__4d0f721702c31
Fat Free French Vanilla
fat-free version, full flavor of natural French Vanilla.

The Natural Alternative to Artificial Coffee Creamers

* GMO- and rBST-free
* no trans-fat
* no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
* no hydrogenated oils
* no refrigeration needed
* contains vitamin based anti-oxidants (E and C)
* a great source of calcium
* gluten free
* Made in USA
* and, it tastes great!

Hubby and i enjoyed the GoodKind Natural Coffee Creamer they taste great and i gave the non-fat version to my mother-in-law and she said it tasted just like the liquid kind with a rich vanilla flavor.

You can buy GoodKind Natural Coffee Creamer from retailer nearest you or at GoodKind.com

Thanks to the generous folks at GoodKind Natural Coffee Creamer 3 EverydayFreeSamples members will win a $10 GC each.

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
Extra Entries
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* "Like" GoodKind on Facebook.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Follow GoodKind on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win a $10 GC from @isnaturallygood at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway 3 winners ends 8/10 http://t.co/wNiUhmH

Note: Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
FREE products pictured above were provided for this giveaway. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Aug. 10, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 4 times in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

phoenix

I registered on the forum.

phoenix

I like Everyday Free Samples on Facebook as Meena Rao.

phoenix

I like Goodkind on Facebook.

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: