EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Peloponnese Greek Foods Products Review & Giveaway ends 6/28 Photo10

Greek cuisine is about fresh, simple ingredients-fruits, lemons, figs, olives; freshly caught fish, lamb and feta cheese aged in barrels. Sotiris Kitrilakis, creator of the Peloponnese brand, brought this philosophy to life with his Peloponnese® products. The line brings clean, clear, authentic flavors to your kitchen table.

From olives to peppers and grape leaves, Peloponnese products compromise a variety of authentic Greek food freshly harvested, naturally processed and uniquely exported from Greece to add old-world flair to ordinary home cooking.

Peloponnese Greek Foods Products Review & Giveaway ends 6/28 00234

For this review, Peloponnese sent me a variety of products!

- Peloponnese® Artichoke Spread
- Peloponnese® Hummus Spread
- Peloponnese® Halved Kalamata Gourmet Black Olives
- Peloponnese® Florina Whole Sweet Peppers
- Peloponnese® Baba Ganoush
- Peloponnese® Antipasto Party Olives
- Specialty Olive Bowl

I was thrilled at what flavors I would get to taste but at the same time a little intimidated on how to prepare the food.

The first thing I had to do was open each jar and give each product a taste so that I would know what flavors I would have to work with. I couldn't believe how each bit popped in my mouth, and many layers of flavor there was. I was more then ready to start adding some of these flavors into some traditional dishes I make when entertaining.

So i made a Tuna sandwich and added the Artichoke spread and boy! it was so delicious! We also tried it the Artichoke & Hummus spreads on crackers and they were so good! Hummus was so creamy! I had never even heard of Baba Ganoush before receiving it to try. It's an eggplant and tahini spread with a creamy texture. It made a delicious snack when spread on crackers too.

The Halved Kalamata Gourmet Black Olives are great to be added to a salad, topping for pizza or as a garnish to any dish. The texture of the olive was typical and the taste was perfect.

I enjoy trying new foods and wasn't disappointed with how Peloponnese added a Greek essence to my cuisine.

You can purchase these products at any retailer nearest you! Also you can print a $1 off ANY Peloponnese Product coupon for greater savings!

Thanks to Peloponnese one EFS member will get a chance to try all these wonderful products from Hormel family of Brands. Winner will win a wonderful prize pack pictured above!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
Make sure to leave comments separately.

* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE! (Leave a comment below that you are now a member, 1 entry.)
* Leave a separate comment below which Peloponnese product would you like to try!

Optional Entries (Make sure to do all mandatory entries first!)

* "Like" Peloponnese Mediterranean Foods in Facebook.
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples in Facebook.
* Follow Hormel Foods in Twitter.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples in Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win a Peloponnese Prize Pack from @HormelFoods at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway http://goo.gl/Lr3BP ends 6/28

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product/s pictured above were provided to me to facilitate this post. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends June 28, 2012 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. Opinions expressed in this content are my own and are not reviewed or edited by Peloponnese. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Kay627 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
bump

kywildcat

Member here, would love to try the sweet peppers

sabinshannon

Just created this account! Was linked from FB.
I also Liked Peloponnese on FB.
Don't have a twitter account though, sorry!

Last edited by sabinshannon on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

sabinshannon

I would love to try the artichoke spread! I love cooking with artichoke quite often, actually I have a good deal of experience with cooking with common ingredients in Greek/Mediterranean foods as that happens to be the favorite of the house and I use to work at a Greek restaurant.
While I have this terrible weakness for artichoke I also absolutely love every kind of olive under the sun! That made it so hard to pick a favorite out of the bunch!

sabinshannon

is anything going on with this?

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
and the winner is sabinshannon! Congrats!

sabinshannon

AHH! THANKS! Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum