EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unreal Candy - Get Unjunked Party Post Empty Unreal Candy - Get Unjunked Party Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:03 am

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Unreal Candy - Get Unjunked Party Post Unreal10

I was selected to host an Unreal Candy party recently. These candies are free of corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, artificial flavors, synthetic colors and GMOs. They have double the cacao, more peanuts, real milk, cane sugar and organic palm fruit oil. They also have 30% less sugar and 60% more fiber and 250% more protein on average per serving than other conventional candies.

Everyone in the party (with the exception of one or two people) was really amazed at how wonderfully rich and tasty this candy was, most of them were expecting that it would not be as good as conventional candy and the consensus was that it is an outstanding product.

I love that these candies were colored in a natural way, unlike the conventional candies made with dyes Unreal Candy were colored with purple cabbage, beetroot juice and turmeric root. Tell me that ain't healthy?!

Unreal Candy's goal is to make a better choice available to parents so they are not always saying no to the kids request for candy.

Unreal Candy - Get Unjunked Party Post 00115

After the party, everyone got to have their own goody bag to take home and enjoy. Me and my guests had a blast!

UNREAL Candy can be purchase from CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid, Haggen, BJs, Michael's, Food 4 Less, Staples, TOP, Fred Meyer, Ralph's and many other national retailers. Pick up some candy that is good for you and the kids this Halloween!

Thanks to Unreal Candy & Global Influence!

Disclosure:

FREE products and compensation were provided for the party and this post. Opinions are my own and may differ from others.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum