EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
scunci Ponytailer Bracelet Review & Giveaway ends 10/17 00511

scünci is constantly coming out with fun new hair accessories and they just moved the ‘arm party’ trend of stackable bracelets to your hair! Introducing new scünci Ponytailer Bracelet—the perfect accessory that doubles as a bracelet and a hair tie! Wear just one scünci Ponytailer Bracelet or a few to rock out a great hairstyle, or stack a few on your wrist to sport the stacked bracelets trend! Cool huh!

Typically we just use plain hair ties for our hair, but we are loving the new Scünci Ponytailer Bracelets so we have been using them. The Ponytailer Bracelets look great as bracelets but they also double as hair ties too. I really like how fashionable they look and how easy they are to use. It has become one of my favorite accessories.

The scünci Ponytailer Bracelets are versatile to accessorize your hair or your wrist and are available in a variety of colors and textures so you can mix and match any combination. So get started with the stacking trend or add to your fashion bracelet collection and always have a hair tie ready to use. From casual to dressy, these scünci Ponytailer Bracelets are a great addition to any wardrobe.

You can purchase the new Scunci Ponytailer Bracelet at Walmart or CVS Stores for $3.99 They are available in nine complementary colors and styles and match any outfit!

scunci Ponytailer Bracelet Review & Giveaway ends 10/17 Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f111193886%5fAFbFtEQAAO9%2bUHcuVg8mykm4vOw&pid=5&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=YahooMailNeo
Additionally, scünci wants to give their Facebook fans the chance to win scünci Linziclips! From now through Friday 10/19, fans can enter for a chance to win one of 75 Linziclips! So head on over to their Facebook page to enter.

Now for my giveaway, One winner will win a scünci Ponytailer Bracelet!

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product/s pictured above were provided to me to facilitate this post. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:01 AM EST. Open to US residents. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. Opinions expressed in this content are my own and are not reviewed or edited by scunci. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Kay627 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
And the winner is....
Jessica B.

scunci Ponytailer Bracelet Review & Giveaway ends 10/17 Congra10

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum