EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
TATCHA Skincare Beautiful Skin Revealed Review Logo
TATCHA Skincare Beautiful Skin Revealed Review Ritual-marquee
TATCHA is a luxury skincare line that has drawn inspiration from old East Asian beauty rituals. Founder Victoria Tsai brought together a two hundred year old book detailing the beauty rituals of geisha and modern skincare scientist to formulate an East-meets-West skincare routine. The ritual is based on a trifecta of antioxidant rich red algae extract, rice bran, and green tea extracts that form TATCHA's trademark HADASEI complex. TATCHA has recently featured in Vogue magazine, as well as other printed and online press.

TATCHA Skincare Beautiful Skin Revealed Review 00811

There are four steps to the TATCHA skincare routine: PURE, POLISHED, RADIANT, and SUPPLE.

PURE - TATCHA One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil contains a blend of camellia oil, rice bran oil, red algae, and green tea. It's a gentle cleanser that is meant to wash away makeup and other impurities. The scent is beautiful; it smells like sweet rice water with some floral hints. The Camellia cleansing oil is meant to be applied directly to a dry face for best effect, which is typical of cleansing oils.
It dissolves away makeup (except for stubborn waterproof mascara) and washes off easily with warm water.

POLISHED - TATCHA Rice Enzyme Powder is the second step in the routine. This polishing step exfoliates and smooths the skin using a blend of rice and papaya enzymes, plus Tatcha's HADASEI-3 complex. The TATCHA Rice Enzyme powder comes in three different blends (Gentle, Classic, and Deep) to account for different types of skin. The TATCHA Rice Enzyme Polishing Powder was unique from other skin treatments I've tried. Half a teaspoon of powder is poured into wet hands. By mixing the powder with water, the treatment is activated and becomes a luxuriously creamy paste that can be massage onto the face. The texture is mostly milky, however I could feel a few larger particles and some micro-particles working on my skin. After washing the TATCHA Rice Enzyme Powder off, I did notice my skin was smoother and brighter.

RADIANT - TATCHA Deep Brightening Serum contains licorice, scutellaria, jujube, and TATCHA's HADASEI-3 Complex to add luminosity to the skin. It goes on smoothly and sinks in quickly. The serum targets melanin producers to create even tone and texture, preventing future imperfections and restoring healthy, glowing skin.

SUPPLE - TATCHA Moisture Rich Silk Cream is a cream made with silk protein designed to form a barrier that protects the skin. Rice bran oil, red algae, and green tea works to prevent aging. Wild thyme, ginseng root, and royal jelly promote moisturization and balance. The cream certainly had a luxurious feel. It was silky to the touch and had a plush feeling when worn. It was moisturizing, without feeling oily. While the moisturizer does sink in, you will notice a moisturizing film if you touch your face, even hours later. I does a good job of protecting your face and locking in moisture. The cute fabric knot and golden spoon were delightful details on the packaging too.

TATCHA products are completely free of mineral oils, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, urea, DEA, TEA or phthalates.

All formulas are dermatologist tested, non-irritating and non-sensitizing, just the way nature intended.

You can purchase TATCHA products online and they offer FREE US Standard Shipping! Even sweeter, you can get 3 FREE Samples with every order!

Connect with TATCHA on these Social Media:

TATCHA on Facebook
TATCHA on Twitter

Disclosure:
FREE product/s pictured above were provided to me for FREE to facilitate this post. No monetary compensation was received. Opinions expressed in this content are my own and are not reviewed or edited by TATCHA. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum