EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
EverydayFreeSamples has teamed up with some amazing bloggers to bring you this great giveaway!

Win a Gift from Your Wishlist Giveaway ends 8/9 U-83Pxb1ARHgzSzuv_QogqEm8dABTajO6khUAxGj3cecgOTTPWgJXPY9hvb5rS4gfFcA2Tx8HVy3siYVHiiKHdDVGpCQOcVf2dI1SyHIrYrTNEvszqVIy2lT

Welcome to the Win a Gift from Your Wishlist Giveaway!

MyPerfectGift.com helps you give (or get) the perfect gift

How to be Eligible to Win

Create a registry with at least 3 gifts or add to an existing registry.
{you can sign-up with one click using your Facebook info}

When you sign up please use “Wishlist” in the “Referred By” box.

One lucky winner will receive an item from their wishlist (up to $150)!!

Organized by: Branch Pro Promotions, LLC

Hosted by: Baby Costcutters,  Giveaway Booster, FYI by Tina, and Savory Savings

Giveaway ends August 9th at 11:59pm, open to US residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!

Click here to enter this giveaway!

Disclosure: To be eligible to win this giveaway you must create an account and add at least three items in your registry. If you have an existing account add three new items to your registry.  

I received  no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. EverydayFreeSamples is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. This event was organized by Branch Pro Promotions, LLC please contact Tina at branchpropromotions@gmail.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum