EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
SANS Natural Soda Review & Giveaway ends 9/05 closed 28939910

About SANS Natural Diet Soda:

SANS Soda is the next evolution in the emerging diet soft drink segment. It has the delightful enjoyment that consumers expect from soft drinks but without (or “sans”) the negatives commonly associated with these beverages. SANS Soda contains zero calories, zero artificial sweeteners, zero artificial colors or flavors, zero GMO’s, and unlike current stevia sodas on the market, zero erythritol.

SANS is an all natural soda which means it contains 100% natural ingredients. All colors, flavors, acids (citric acid and tartaric acid), and caffeine (in the cola) are all natural.

SANS Natural Soda Review & Giveaway ends 9/05 closed Sans-callout

I was sent 6 cans of SANS Soda for this review. I’m not a big fan of soda personally. Whether I drink the diet or regular versions of it, it feels like I’m pouring acid down my throat. It stings! It’s just not natural, all those fizz and chemicals.

I drink water most of the time, but on occasion I get the yen for a bubbly drink like soda. When I do, I opt for diet. So I decided to try this new SANS Soda. It came in different flavors such as Cola, Orange, Lemon-Lime, Black Cherry and Rootbeer. Of all the flavors i received i like the Lemon-Lime and Rootbeer the most, not too sweet, pretty good for an all natural, diet soda. The Black Cherry flavor ( personally, i dont like cherry-flavored soda of any kind or brand!) tasted like the cherry-flavored fever medicine my 3 year old toddler Baby bear takes whenever she has a fever ( she loves them and wants to drink the whole bottle Smile) so i gave her the Black Cherry flavor and boy! she was all about it! She loves the orange flavor too! Papa Bear (hubby) liked the Cola, so bottom line is my whole family enjoyed all the flavors.

You can buy SANS Soda online or if you are in the Austin, TX area they are available at Whole Foods.

Thanks to Ms. Elizabeth B. of SANS Soda, one lucky EFS member win a multi-flavor sample pack, t-shirt and koozie!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
Extra Entries
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* "Like" SANS Soda on Facebook.
* Follow SANS Soda on Twitter.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win a @sanssoda Prize Pack at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway ends 09/05 http://bit.ly/ptXyS3

Note: Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
FREE product/s pictured above were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Sept. 05, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner/s is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Heather80

Heather80
Like EFS on FB

Heather80

Heather80
following EFS on twitter

Heather80

Heather80
Like Sans soda on fb

Heather80

Heather80
following Sans soda on twitter

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

sguillen50

sguillen50
Would love to try these, always looking for alternatives when it comes to soda. Do they taste like diet with the gross after taste?

sguillen50

sguillen50
Liked EFS on Facebook

sguillen50

sguillen50

sguillen50

sguillen50
Following Sans Soda on twitter: Liliumhigh

sguillen50

sguillen50
Liked Sans soda on FB

sguillen50