EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Organic Batter Blaster Review & Giveaway - 3 winners ends 9/11 closed Pop_logo

Batter Blaster is a refrigerated, organic pancake and waffle batter that comes in a convenient pressurized can, making for easy clean-up, quick preparation and a healthy breakfast for the entire family. Just point, blast and cook!

Organic Batter Blaster Review & Giveaway - 3 winners ends 9/11 closed 17521511

Making pancakes with Batter Blaster is very quick and easy. Preheat a skillet that has been coated with a little oil or cooking spray on medium -high heat, then simply shake the can with the nozzle pointing down and then hold the Batter Blaster upside down over a skillet and push the nozzle. The pancake batter oozes out of the can and you can make whatever size pancakes that you want. I made small and medium-sized ones.You flip them once after they rise and bubbles appear on the surface. In just a couple of minutes your pancakes will be ready to eat. I would compare them to the box variety that you mix with water but so much easier to make. They also tasted sweet to me, so I used less pancake syrup.

The best part is No Mess to Clean-Up! I simply rinsed off the nozzle of the can under running water and wiped it dry. I think it is great that I have Batter Blaster in my refrigerator, ready for when I just want to make a couple of pancakes.

Batter Blaster is available is 4 flavors; Organic Original, Double Chocolate, ButterMilk and Organic Whole Wheat. Check out their delicious recipes too!

You can buy Batter Blaster at your nearest retailer.

Thanks to Ms. Jenna O. of Batter Blaster 3 lucky EFS members will each win a FREE coupon to try this wonderful product!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
* "Like" Batter Blaster on Facebook.
Extra Entries
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Follow Batter Blaster on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win a FREE @batterblaster #Coupon at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway 3 winners ends 9/11 http://bit.ly/nLob3D

OPTIONAL: Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
FREE product coupons were provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Sept. 11, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Heather80

Heather80
EFS member

Heather80

Heather80
"like EFS on FB"

Heather80

Heather80
following EFS on Twitter

Heather80

Heather80
Like Batter Blaster on FB

Heather80

Heather80
following Batter Blaster on twitter

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

sguillen50

sguillen50
EFS member

sguillen50

sguillen50
Liked EFS on Facebook

sguillen50

sguillen50
following EFS on twitter

sguillen50

sguillen50
liked Batter Blaster on FB -

sguillen50

sguillen50
following BB on twitter Smile

sguillen50

sguillen50

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

sguillen50

sguillen50

mflores818

Everyday Free Samples member and would like to win this product!

mflores818

I also "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.

mflores818

I also "Like" Batter Blaster on Facebook Smile

sguillen50

sguillen50

sguillen50

sguillen50

sguillen50

sguillen50

sguillen50

sguillen50

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]