EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
First topic message reminder :

Katz Gluten Free Products Review & Giveaway ends 9/22 - Page 2 00212

About:
Katz Gluten Free was established in early 2006 by F. Katz, with not much more than a home model kitchen mixer, some thoroughly tested recipes, and an unyielding quest for perfection. As word of our famously delicious confections rapidly spread, so did our base of operations.

Today, Katz Gluten Free operates out of a state-of-the-art facility, which has been Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten Intolerance Group® (www.gluten.net) for our unmatched reliability in complying with strict gluten-free standards. Our facility is completely nut-free and dairy-free. All of our products are certified Kosher, and are under the stringent supervision of the OU and Rabbi Y. Gruber.

So when you try one of our gluten free cakes, challahs, cookies, muffins, strips, rugelech, breads, rolls, loafs or pizza crust you can rest assured that every step has been taken to safe guard your health and please your taste buds. Katz gluten free makes sure that it is gluten free and full of taste.

Katz Gluten Free Products Review & Giveaway ends 9/22 - Page 2 Coffee%20Bundt%20Cake-2T

Those wonderful bakers at Katz Gluten Free sent me a large box of their baked goods for my family to sample recently. We received Coffee Bundt Cake, Cherry Pie, Sugared Snack Poppers, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Apple Pie and Cinnamon Rugelech. and while the box was big, the treats only lasted a week in our house before there was nothing but crumbs.

Of all the products we received, we definitely liked the Coffee Bundt Cake it has good consistency, was moist and tasted good. It comes with a topping that can be heated and spread over the top, which is i liked so much cause its not too sweet.

Katz Gluten Free Products Review & Giveaway ends 9/22 - Page 2 1521-2T
The Apple Pie was a hit too! Tasted like a traditional apple pie that I have tried. The crust is flaky and the apple filling were so delicious!

I think Katz Gluten Free makes fantastic products and i am thrilled to see them expanding their line. They now also sell hotdog buns. They have some unique products as well as some wonderful quality products and dedication to keep the product gluten-free.

You can purchase Katz products at their website KatzGlutenFree.com or at a retailer nearest you. And they offer FREE SHIPPING with orders over $30 or you can order a Gluten Free Sample Pack a great way to try different products just pay for shipping!!

Thanks to Katz Gluten Free one lucky EFS member will win the same assortments i got worth $40!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
* "Like" Katz Gluten Free on Facebook.
Extra Entries
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Follow Katz Gluten Free on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win an assortment of @katzglutenfree products ($40 value) at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway ends 9/22 http://bit.ly/q5G3QO

OPTIONAL: Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
FREE products pictured above were provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Sept. 22, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Michelle

Already following on Twitter:VeggiGrandma

Michelle

Michelle

I Like Everyday Free Samples on facebook!

Michelle

Following Everyday Free Samples on Twitter:VeggiGrandma.

sguillen50

sguillen50

KarenO

I like Katz Gluten Free on fb

Last edited by KarenO on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

KarenO

I like EFS on fb

sguillen50

sguillen50

KatM21

Registered for EFS

KatM21