EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
First topic message reminder :

EFS Hair & Skin Care Products Giveaway ends 9/21 -closed - Page 2 00114

What i have here are some of the freebies i have received these past few months, kinda organizing my "freebie closet" to accommodate the newer ones so im giving some to one lucky EFS member.

Pictured above are Aveda samples, Suave instant shine, Strivectin anti-aging cream, Secret deo, Shiseido sunscreen, Clean perfume sample, Barista Triple shot shampoo, Barista body cream and diptyque spray vial perfume sample.

To win this all you have to do is leave a comment below this post, thats it!

TERMS:
Open to US residents only. Only one comment per username/IP address/email address. Giveaway ends 9/21 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be picked by random.org

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:19 am; edited 3 times in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

26EFS Hair & Skin Care Products Giveaway ends 9/21 -closed - Page 2 Empty I would love to win!! Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Bean1974

Admin wrote:EFS Hair & Skin Care Products Giveaway ends 9/21 -closed - Page 2 00114

What i have here are some of the freebies i have received these past few months, kinda organizing my "freebie closet" to accommodate the newer ones so im giving some to one lucky EFS member.

Pictured above are Aveda samples, Suave instant shine, Strivectin anti-aging cream, Secret deo, Shiseido sunscreen, Clean perfume sample, Barista Triple shot shampoo, Barista body cream and diptyque spray vial perfume sample.

To win this all you have to do is leave a comment below this post, thats it!

TERMS:
Open to US residents only. Only one comment per username/IP address/email address. Giveaway ends 9/21 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be picked by random.org

Shaym32

Love this kind of stuff..Would love to win...Smile

StoshaC4

StoshaC4
Amazing samples, pick me! I would I love you to win Very Happy

tammyh67

I'm new to the site so I haven't gotten many freebies...please pick me, I would appreciate the freebies Very Happy

Heather80

Heather80
I've been gone now I'm back and i need to be picked to win cause I need a welcome back gift!!! lol Laughing

gmontes38

gmontes38
I would love I love you to win this giveaway cheers

32EFS Hair & Skin Care Products Giveaway ends 9/21 -closed - Page 2 Empty Wow! Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 pm

rednekdiva

I have never been fortunate enough to afford several of these products, so I would love to win! Very Happy

33EFS Hair & Skin Care Products Giveaway ends 9/21 -closed - Page 2 Empty me me me Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:00 pm

dentonsgirl013004

Please pick me!!! im new to this and im addicted already!

34EFS Hair & Skin Care Products Giveaway ends 9/21 -closed - Page 2 Empty Sampels Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Ackej3

Count me in! Love samples Very Happy Laughing

35EFS Hair & Skin Care Products Giveaway ends 9/21 -closed - Page 2 Empty FREEBIES Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:20 pm

ILOVEMYBOYS

bounce PLEASE PICK ME CAUSE I NEVER WIN ANYTHING! THANKS!
sunny

Heather80

Heather80
pick me ! Very Happy

soblue1985

Just joined your website! Looks like you really know how to find the freebies. Thanks for the opportunity to win some! Thanks! Very Happy

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
closed!! will announce the winner tomorrow!

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
and the winner is #4 Bree Loggins!!! Congrats!

Heather80

Heather80
congrats to you!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum