EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner

Kong Squeez Dumbbell Dog Toy Review & Giveaway - 3 winners - ends 10/05 KONGClassic

KONG's story began with a German Shepherd named Fritz, his owner, and a Volkswagen van. Fritz, a former police dog, enjoyed chewing rocks. This activity wore down his teeth and frustrated his owner, Joe Markham. One afternoon while working on his Volkswagen van, Joe noticed Fritz dining on rocks once again. Out of desperation, he started disassembling the van he was working on and threw parts near Fritz to see if he could be coaxed away from his destructive dinner. Radiator hoses didn’t work--neither did anything else until he pulled off a rubber suspension part and tossed it to Fritz. Right away, Fritz was ecstatic.

The KONG was born! While Fritz invented the KONG, it was Joe Markham who saw the potential of this odd-looking toy. Markham refined the toy’s design, developed a proprietary, super-strong rubber formula and began production in 1976.

Kong Squeez Dumbbell Dog Toy Review & Giveaway - 3 winners - ends 10/05 SqueezeDumbbell

If you ask a dog owner what a KONG is most likely they will reply that it is a toy for dogs, not an over-sized Gorilla who wreaks havoc on Manhattan. The Kong has become one of the most well known dog toy and for good reason. Made of hard rubber, it is very durable. They even make a line for aggressive chewers.

For my review i received one of their new products the Kong Squeezz Dumbbell it has a recessed squeaker that gives the safest and funnest squeak of any toy out there. Great for games of fetch, the erratic bounce and squeak guarantee tons of fun for you and your dog.

Just like the Kong Classic, the Kong Squeezz Dumbbell is also made of hard rubber, it is very durable. But this does not mean it is indestructible. As with any toy it should be inspected regularly for any damage and discarded when no longer safe.

The Kong Squeezz Dumbbell is perfect for games of fetch, this is one toy I recommend for every dog owner. My dog Kenzie loved it so much! It’s durability is great for the dog that likes to chew too. Available in three sizes Medium, Large, X-Large and comes in four vibrant colorsRuby, Amethyst, Emerald and Sapphire.

Thanks to KONG 3 lucky EFS members will win one of these Kong Squeezz Dumbbell!!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
* "Like" Kong on Facebook.
Extra Entries
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Follow Kong on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win a Squeezz Dumbbell dog toy from @KONGCompany at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway ends 10/05 http://bit.ly/oaMy4o

OPTIONAL: Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
FREE products pictured above were provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Oct.05, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Heather80

Heather80
EFS member

Heather80

Heather80
Like EFS on FB!

Heather80

Heather80
Following Kong on twitter

Heather80

Heather80
Following EFS on twitter Very Happy

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80
what a cool review and giveaway My DORA would love this!

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

mflores818

I am an Everyday Free Samples member and I LOVE Kong products! They are the only toys my 2 labradors can't destroy!

mflores818

I "Like" Kong on Facebook.

mflores818

I "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook and my mailbox has been filled with nice freebies and samples ever since! Thanks

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

19Kong Squeez Dumbbell Dog Toy Review & Giveaway - 3 winners - ends 10/05 Empty Kong Giveaway Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:33 pm

kkolarik

My puppy loves her original kong! I would love to win this for her!

I like EFS and Kong on Facebook

Christina.J321

EFS MEMBER! Smile

Christina.J321

I *Like* Kong on FB

Christina.J321

I *Like* Everyday Free Samples on FB

Christina.J321

I Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter

Christina.J321

I Follow Kong on Twitter

Sponsored content