EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lumiere Skin & Beauty Bar Review Empty Lumiere Skin & Beauty Bar Review Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Lumiere Skin & Beauty Bar Review ImageLogo

Lumiere Cosmetics is a web-based company that makes mineral foundations, powders, blushes, eyeshadows, and many other products, and I had the fantastic opportunity to try some of them. Let's start off with their foundation. They have 6 shades in each of 5 undertone categories, that's 30 shades total!

Lumiere Skin & Beauty Bar Review Lmf1610

I received the Medium Golden Cashmere as a face base/foundation, it gives a flawless finish, without a trace of that dreaded mineral-makeup shininess. It photographs well too, no chalky white ghost-face happenin' here.

Lumiere Skin & Beauty Bar Review Es2910
I also got a Butter Creme eye pigment, their eye pigments come in a wonderful variety of shades and textures to complement any eye color and/or preference. I didnt try this i've already told the company not to send me any eye shadow since i have very sensitive eyes, can't use them.

Lumiere Skin & Beauty Bar Review Aoc0310
i really like this Summer Warmth is more of a bronzed/blush color, this worked out great for me. Applied around my jawline and around my forehead, it gave me a nice bronzed color.

Lumiere Skin & Beauty Bar Review Lplb2710
Last but not the least, i also got Jezebel a Blue based plum with slight sparkle for the lips. im not really a fan of lipgloss but i kinda like this one, not too shimmery and sticky.

Lumiere Cosmetics is a great alternative to high end cosmetic companies, at a fraction of the cost. You can buy their products online at Lumiere.com.

Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE products pictured above were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions are mine and may differ from others.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum