EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Bioken Enfanti Anti-Dandruff and Toner Review & Giveaway ends 10/13 Enfant10

Bioken Enfanti believes that all things begin with nature and all things must return to nature. While Bioken was investigating thinning hair and scalp damage, it became apparent, that all things can be healed by nature.

Bioken’s formulas combine vitamins, bee propolis and natural herbs to work together in revitalizing, nourishing and rejuvenating your hair. Enfanti brings a luxurious and sensual quality to your hair care experience by using this blend of botanicals.

Bioken's purpose is to bring essences of nature (BIO) that protmor beautiful hair and scalp from a secluded and intimate place (KEN).

Bioken Enfanti Anti-Dandruff and Toner Review & Giveaway ends 10/13 Enfant10Bioken Enfanti Anti-Dandruff and Toner Review & Giveaway ends 10/13 Enfant11

For this review i received the Bioken Enfanti Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Antiruff Dandruff Toner.

Bioken Enfanti Anti-Dandruff Shampoo was created not only to help ease the flaking and itching associated with dandruff but also to help ease symptoms of psoriasis. It gives you the synergy of healing ingredients that provides long lasting relief from flaking and itching.

I do get flakes from time to time especially when its summer. I have been using this product for a week now and i must admit this product is great! You can feel the soothing effect as soon as you used it. I love the way this shampoo lathers into my hair and washes out leaving pure silkiness! Unlike those anti dandruff shampoos commercially available that made my hair dry and lifeless. Oh did i mention that it smells so great too?!

After shampooing i used Antiruff Dandruff Toner which is a tonic for the treatment of dandruff Tea Tree oil, Neem oil, Bee Propolis and Ginkgo extract. Just a few drops applied directly to scalp and massaged in for a minute or two. There’s no rinsing needed after applying to scalp. This is also soothing and although it has lots of different kinds of oils it doesnt feel oily on hair and scalp at all. The antimicrobial properties of the essential oils prevents excessive flaking and stimulates circulation, actually improving the scalp itself! Excess oils are gently eliminated and hair follicles and scalp are stimulated and revitalized.

Best of all, these products are paraben and sulfate free!

All in all i am very pleased and satisfied with this products. Highly recommended!

You can buy these products and all the wonderful products of Bioken Enfanti at a retailer near you.

Thanks to Ms. Kelly T. of Bioken Enfanti one lucky EFS member will win both products i reviewed.

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
* "Like" Bioken on Facebook and post on their wall that you read a review here in EFS.
Extra Entries:
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win Bioken hair care Prize Pack at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway http://bit.ly/oeUq8c ends 10/13

OPTIONAL: Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
FREE products pictured above were provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Open to US residents only. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Heather80

Heather80
EFS member Very Happy

Heather80

Heather80
Like EFS in FB

Heather80

Heather80
Following EFS on twitter

Heather80

Heather80
like Bioken on FB

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Kathy O.

Registered EFS member.

Kathy O.

Like Bioken on fb and posted:
Farmgirl Oehler I read a review on Everyday Freebies and Samples.
a few seconds ago · Like

Kathy O.

"Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook as farmgirl.

Kathy O.

Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter @sewmanythings

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

janette.rudder@gmail.com

Member of Everyday Free Samples =)

janette.rudder@gmail.com

Liked Bioken on Facebook =)

janette.rudder@gmail.com

Posted on Bioken's wall on Facebook =)

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
and the winner is #18 Heather80 Congrats!

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum