EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sheer Cover Studio Make-up Kit Review Empty Sheer Cover Studio Make-up Kit Review Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Sheer Cover Studio Make-up Kit Review SheerCoverKit

Having been through TONS of high end and drug store make up - making me super aware of all the possible pros and cons of different products, i have finally found the one that satisfies me, making me finally feel confident about my skin. This kit can give the sheerest coverage to the fullest and in my opinion, leaving a flawless finish.

Sheer Cover suits my skin, I get good coverage, not too heavy or cakey looking. It is quick and easy to apply and is build-able.

Another pro of this product is that it doesn't stick to blemishes. It gently evens them out- whether it's a scar or a hormonal breakout, or acne. And the most important thing i love about Sheer Cover it actually covers my dark circles! It just evens your complexion out so subtly but beautifully- and you can't feel it on your skin! Which i LOVE.

Sheer Cover Studio Make-up Kit Review 00410

Pairing the foundation with the conceal and brighten trio, i can achieve flawless skin! The bronzer is amazinggg! Never EVER would i have thought that i could say that!

I am glad i found this product.

Overall, if you're struggling finding a foundation as you have one of a dry skin, sensitive skin, eczema prone skin, blemish prone skin, redness, hyper-pigmentation, dark circles, melasma, rosacea or multiple of these issues - and you are contemplating buying this product; do it.

Sheer Cover Studio Make-up Kit Review 00110

Sheer Cover Studio Perfect Shade® Mineral Foundation contains 100% natural minerals, soothing botanicals and antioxidant green tea. Plus, Sheer Cover Studio is: Non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores, contains no preservatives, no fillers, and no chemicals. Plus, it has no binders, no talc, no mineral oil, no silicones, no dyes, is allergy-tested, dermatologist-tested, sensitive-skin tested, sweat-proof and lasts all day!

For a chance to win 1 of 10 one year's worth of Sheer Cover Studio Perfect Shade® Mineral Foundation, click here.

Disclosure:

I received Sheer Cover Studio Perfect Shade Foundation, Sun-kissed brozing minerals,Conceal & Brighten Trio, Lengthening Mascara and Lash extending fibers, Base Perfector Primer, Studio foundation brush, Concealer brush, bronzing brush and contouring brush for FREE from Sheer Cover through ModernMom. All opinions are mine and may differ from others.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum