EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gas Card Giveaway ends 4/6  Empty Gas Card Giveaway ends 4/6 Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Gas Card Giveaway ends 4/6  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR249aLm2rUKolG_5x2I1wYuWRs_kAKaFEwBSJnf2JXlMWwjTWxGg

Everyday Free Samples has teamed up with many other bloggers to bring you this fabulous "Relief At The Pump" Gas Card Giveaway!!!! Enter to win a $75 or $50 Gas Card.

With the prices of gas soaring quickly and vacation season just around the corner, we are all feeling the pain of the prices at the pump. That is why we have teamed up with many other amazing bloggers to help offer you, the fans, some relief with this awesome Gas Card Giveaway!!!!

There will be two (2) prizes. First winner chosen will win a $75 Gas Card* or equivalent payment via paypal. Second winner chosen will receive $50 Gas Card* or equivalent payment via Paypal.

*(Please note that if you chose a gas card, it will be from a major company such as Shell, BP or Marathon, as all bloggers are not local to other gas stations that may be in your area.)

Special thanks to all the participating bloggers:

It's Free At Last, Freebie Corner, Krazy Clippers, Coupon Cutting Mom & I Am A Couponer

The Deal Match Maker, Mommy's Coupon Train, Koupon Krazed, Mommy's Money Saving Madness & A Goddess of Frugality

Linda's Angels, Everyday Free Samples, Oregon Coupon Guide, Shore Savings with Patti & Capri's CouponsThis N That with Olivia, Freebies Deals & Steals, Utah Coupon Deals, Gone Klippin' Krazy & Finger Click Saver

Cool Canucks, A Proverbs Wife, Nifties 'n Thrifties, Saving in Sumner Co & Pink Coupon Cafe

Enter here for the Gas card Giveaway You can leave the blog post below.

This will be an easy, Rafflecopter contest will be open to US and Canada (note that if you are from Canada and win the contest, you will win the cost in U.S. Dollars).

This contest will be open from March 26, 2012 at 12:01am EST, through April 6, 2012 at 12:01am EST.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

2Gas Card Giveaway ends 4/6  Empty Re: Gas Card Giveaway ends 4/6 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Heather80

Heather80
I really really need this!!!! lol

3Gas Card Giveaway ends 4/6  Empty Re: Gas Card Giveaway ends 4/6 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:05 am

MVanRy

I would go to Georgia to visit family!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum