EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Mother's Day Celebration Giveaway - RapidLash JeAVnD354b-bDY5JqQ_K6fl9zbWAjBKE0vRRWA15k4dP-SQ7JH3mbpb030JEKTNHch1GsjJl7k1IsKREnmL-ktbtCF1Bg318eB4MXZYpL9dp4mPHFmd5M4Y3M4CWMnQV5CSlnBShflfynNPWL17vAg-DmbMDnkeWJqMjA5yisIYrLs9bWgyQr1CrD5Di6ku4Xg

Rapid Lash is an eyelash enhancing serum that’s clinically proven to increase the look of volume, replenish and increase shine of your eyelashes. It has created a sensation in the eyelash category. I applied this product for several weeks and got good results. I didn’t use it on my eyebrows because I already have a hard time keeping up with plucking them, but every night before bed I applied the product on the base of my eyelids (just like using a liquid eyeliner).

After several weeks I could see the fuller and healthier look of my eyelashes and I am happy with the results. I like how convenient it was to apply it at night before bed (probably took around 30 seconds to apply) and eventually seeing the difference. The only fault in Rapid Lash is that you have to consistently apply the product to keep up the results. You can purchase it online and it retails for $49.95

Thanks to Ms. Laura U. one EFS member will win one Rapid Lash Serum!

Here's how to enter:
Make sure to do the mandatory entry/ies first. Leave separate entries/comments below.

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples in Facebook.

Extra/Optional Entries
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
Open to US residents only. Opinions are all mine and may vary from others. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends May. 14, 2012 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Kay627 on Fri May 18, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
open for entries!

liasha

EFS Member, obviously. Smile

liasha

Liked EFS on FB, a while ago! Smile

liasha

Liked EFS on twitter too!

peggyall

enter me please.

debbieoh

enter me please!!!

Heather80

Heather80
EFS member Very Happy

Heather80

Heather80
Like EFS on facebook

Heather80

Heather80
Following EFS on twitter ( Is there nothing to tweet on twitter on any giveaways?)

jdawnnfashion

EFS member, Liked on facebook, and follow on Twitter!!!

jodyannd726

Like,Like,tweet,tweet..would love to try

janette.rudder@gmail.com

Definitely an Everyday Free Samples member!!! =D

janette.rudder@gmail.com

Definitely "Like" Everyday Free Samples in Facebook!!! =D

janette.rudder@gmail.com

Definitely Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter!!! =D

gorchun19

Me

nightgale

Now I follow you on Twitter ;D Thanks for the contest!

nightgale

Leaving my comment "I love this site!" ;D Please enter me into your contest and thank you for having it!

mflores818

I am and EFS member.

mflores818

I like EFS on Facebook.

mflores818

I follow EFS on Twitter.

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Mother's Day Celebration Giveaway - RapidLash Congra16

And the winner is #5 liasha!