EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wandadh

wandadh

Q: How can I participate in the Purina® Adopt-a-Pet Donation Program?

A: Visit www.PureLoveForPets.com and follow the on-screen instructions to register for the program. Once registered, you'll be invited to play the Purina Pet Trivia Game. For each pet trivia question you answer correctly, Nestlé Purina PetCare Company will donate 25¢ to support Adopt-a-Pet.com, up to a maximum donation of $50,000. The daily maximum donation amount is: $10.00 per person (40 correct answers), per e-mail address, per day.

Q: How often can I play Purina's Pet Trivia Game?

A: Play Purina's Pet Trivia daily. The daily maximum donation amount is: $10.00 per person (40 correct answers), per e-mail address, per day.

Q: Can I continue to play the Purina Pet Trivia Game after the maximum $10.00 daily donation has been reached?

A: Yes, if the daily maximum $10.00 donation amount is reached, you can still continue to answer pet trivia questions for fun. However, once the maximum $10.00 daily donation is met, a correct response to each trivia question will not trigger a 25¢ donation from Nestlé Purina PetCare Company for the remainder of that day.

Q: How long will the Purina® Pet Trivia Game be available?

A: The program will begin at 12:00:01 p.m. ET on 10/23/12 and end at 11:59:59a.m. ET on 11/29/12, or when the maximum aggregate donation of $50,000 is reached, whichever comes first. If the maximum donation amount is reached prior to 11/29/12, you can continue to answer pet trivia questions for fun. However, correct response to each trivia question will no longer trigger a donation from Nestlé Purina PetCare Company when the maximum donation amount has been reached.

Q: Can I play the Purina Pet Trivia Game on my phone?

A: Yes! Visit www.PureLoveForPets.com on any smartphone to play.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum