EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
FREE $5 Sephora Gift Card + FREE 2 Day Shipping + 3 FREE Samples Screen10

Wrapp a social gift-giving service that allows you to give FREE and paid gift cards from top brands to your Facebook friends. Right now they are offering up completely FREE $5 Sephora gift card whenever you download their FREE app from the Android Market or iTunes store.

Just connect through Facebook, choose the friend (friend or family that will be willing to send you one back!) that you want to send a gift card to (there are several others offers you can choose from). The recipient will have 30 days to claim and redeem their FREE gift card.

Once you receive the $5 GC in your Wrapp wallet, click on the Wallet tab and it will prompt you if you want to use it online or in-store.

FREE $5 Sephora Gift Card + FREE 2 Day Shipping + 3 FREE Samples Nano10
Then on over to Sephora.com, i found some items priced around $3-$5. I chose the Eyeliner and then you can use promo code UPS2DAY to score FREE 2-day shipping on your order! Plus, get 3 FREE samples with every order! I paid $.34 tax for my order. Sweeeetttt!!
FREE $5 Sephora Gift Card + FREE 2 Day Shipping + 3 FREE Samples Nano110

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum