EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Rogers Family Coffee Company Review & Giveaway ends 4/4 00710

Rogers Family Coffee Company - Established in 1979, our steadfast mission is to search out the world's finest Arabica varieties and roast the richest, most flavorful coffees available anywhere while making the world a better place at the same time.

I am a self-confessed coffee addict, i love my coffee and i drink 'em at least 5 cups a day. That's why i am so excited to share with you this great company - Rogers Family Coffee Company.

They sent me 4 boxes of San Francisco Blend in 4 different blends; OneCup Fog Chaser or OneCup Organic Rainforest Blend both are smooth yet full-bodied. OneCup French Roast or OneCup Espresso Roast which are darker roasts with intense, rich flavor. Hubby and i enjoyed all these coffee flavors so much. San Francisco Blend comes in a wide variety of flavors and packages.

The Rogers Family Company Coffee OneCup are biodegradable single serve coffee hence, environmentally-friendly! Their coffee are more affordable than the single serve coffee I've been buying in my grocery store even with a coupon!

Watch this quick video about their 97% Biodegradable single serve coffee;

Click here to enter this giveaway!

Disclosure:
FREE product/s were provided to me to facilitate this post. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Apr. 4 at 12 AM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. Opinions expressed in this content are my own. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum