EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Old Time Candy "candy you ate as a kid" Giveaway ends 5/10 Logo

Do you remember Wax Lips, Ice Cube Chocolates, Bonomo's Turkish Taffy, Candy Cigarettes, Candy Buttons on paper tape, Wax Syrup Bottles, Sky Bars, Zagnut, Necco Wafers, Teaberry Gum or Chick-o-Sticks?

I received a 4 lb box of from the 1970's from Old Time Candy. I was tickled pink to see all these candies that I ate as a kid and it came in a very cute Decade box! The decade box can be personalized for any occasion! And available on 4 lb. or 2 lb. boxes. Check them all out here.

Mother's Day is just less than 2 weeks away and this will be a great gift for moms of any age! Plus, all Mother's Day gifts are available with a free, hand-written gift enclosure card similar to the ones you see at a florist, just enter your message during checkout. And yes, they are really hand-written by one of their candy ladies. Shop Mother's Day gifts here!

Old Time Candy sells Old fashioned candies from the 1950's, 60's, 70''s or 80s and yes still available after all these years! They have over 400 different fresh candies. You can choose Decade Assortments or you can pack your own assortments by Pack-a-Bag. They also have Party favors they have a terrific selection of over 350 candies from which to choose. Also choose from 11 different styles of colorful cellophane bags and 20 ribbon colors. Any event is better with a party favor filled with Candy you ate as a kid!

Additionally, they offer a "Deal of the Day"  on their most popular candies starts at midnight everyday! Check out today's deal!

Old Time Candy "candy you ate as a kid" Giveaway ends 5/10 Cyaaak-home-page2

A big thank you to Old Time Candy, one lucky EFS reader will win a decade box of candy of your choice!!

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:

FREE 4 lb. Decade box were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Old Time Candy is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends May 10,2014 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Old Time Candy. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received. Giveaway is not sponsored, administered or endorsed by Facebook.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum