EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Barhyte Specialty Foods "Saucy Mama" Mustard, Marinade & Dressing Review and Giveaway ends 10/06 Barhytelogo
Barhyte Specialty Foods "Saucy Mama" Mustard, Marinade & Dressing Review and Giveaway ends 10/06 Collag10

I love to cook! Sometimes, I don't have the time or energy to prepare home cooked meals from scratch. So, it's always nice when you have marinades, sauces, dressing and condiments on hand (just to make life a little easier).

I was an extremely lucky when I got to try Barhyte Specialty Foods' Saucy Mama brands of dressing, marinade and mustard. I couldn’t wait to dive into the goods as soon as they arrived.

I received Saucy Mama's Backyard Brat Mustard , Saucy Mama's Champagne & Honey Mustard , Saucy Mama's Hot Wing Sauce and Saucy Mama's Cracked Pepper Marinade .

The first thing we tried was the Saucy Mama's Cracked Pepper Marinade we used it on pork chops, then grilled to perfection. The whole family enjoyed it, and I even got rave reviews from hubby. The flavor was incredible! This marinade has a little bit of a spicy kick to it. It was so tasty, and our pork chops came out really tender and juicy. YUMMY!!

My favorite Saucy Mama mustard is the Saucy Mama's Champagne & Honey Mustard we used as a dressing on Fresh Garden salad oh my, oh my!! it really gave the salad a nice, refreshing taste. This mustard tastes more like a traditional mustard condiment except that it is packed with the full flavor. You will adore this mustard!

Barhyte Specialty Foods "Saucy Mama" Mustard, Marinade & Dressing Review and Giveaway ends 10/06 00115

The Saucy Mama brands items I reviewed are a very small portion of all of the items that Barhyte Specialty Foods carries. I couldn’t list them all here if I tried. They have oodles of marinades, dressings, mustards and so much more. Horseradish sauce? Check. Sea Salts? Oh yes. I was really surprised how reasonably priced their products were. I think their items would make great food gifts! If you are having a hard time choosing which ones to order, you can just choose a gift basket that has pre-selected goodies.

Thanks to Barhyte Specialty Foods one lucky EFS member will win a Saucy Mama Mustard and Saucy Mama Dressing of their choice!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
* Browse around the Saucy Mama brands website and tell me which mustard and dressing/marinade would you like to try if you win.
Extra Entries
* "Like" Saucy Mama on Facebook.
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Follow Saucy Mama on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win a bottle of mustard and marinade from @SaucyMamaCafe at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway ends 10/06 http://bit.ly/nNR391

OPTIONAL: Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
FREE products pictured above were provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Oct.06, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

gothntmare

All the mustards and sauces sounded so good. But if I have to choose I'd say the Chipotle Mustard because I love condiments with a kick, and the Pacific Rum Ginger Dressing/Marinade because we are big stir-friers in the house and it sounds like it would be amazing in our oriental dishes. Thanks for the opportunity. geek

Heather80

Heather80
EFS member

Heather80

Heather80
I like EFS on fb

Heather80

Heather80
Following EFS on twitter

Heather80

Heather80
I like Saucy Mama on FB

Heather80

Heather80
I follow Saucy Mama on twitter

Heather80

Heather80
I would love to try " Backyard Brat Mustard" i love to grill and cook out sounds yummy bounce

sguillen50

sguillen50
EFS Member Smile

sguillen50

sguillen50
Follow EFS on Twitter: Liliumhigh

sguillen50

sguillen50
Follow EFS on FB

sguillen50

sguillen50
Following Saucy Mama on Twitter: Liliumhigh

sguillen50

sguillen50
Following Saucy Mama on FB

sguillen50

sguillen50
Would like to try the Sante fe Creamy Chipotle Dressing or the Parmesan Garlic Marinade

sguillen50

sguillen50

dverhey

I would love to try all those sauces. Sound so yummy!

sherylnance

I think we would try the Cracked pepper marinade or the blue cheese stuffed olives!

sguillen50

sguillen50

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum