EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
FREE Coffeemaker When You Buy 4 Boxes of Coffee for $9.99 + FREE shipping! Gevalia300

Get a FREE Coffeemaker When You Buy 4 Boxes of Coffee for $9.99 + FREE shipping!

I got this deal almost 2 years ago ( and still using the coffee maker!) and once my coffee & coffee maker arrived, i cancelled the auto ship at once, no hassle!

To snag this deal, select the 4 boxes of coffee that you’d like to try. They have lots of yummy varieties to choose from like Chocolate Raspberry, Creme Brulee, Hazelnut, Mocha and much more!

Add the coffeemaker to your cart and fill out your billing and shipping info. Your grand total will be just $9.99 + FREE shipping for all of these items (a coffeemaker AND 4 bags of gourmet coffee!) shipped to your doorstep.

NOTE: Once your order is processed, you’ll automatically be enrolled in Gevalia shipments. Since there is NO commitment! After your order arrives you can cancel with no further obligation… meaning you will NOT ever be billed again or sent anything more! If you decide that the Gevalia Auto-ship program is not for you, just call this number-1-800-438-2542 or cancel your membership by logging into your account online.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum