EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest ends 12/28 Custom10

I was busy on the computer one day (actually everyday! Smile and my 4 year old asked me she wants to play her guitar so i plugged it up and i heard her singing with the Hannah Montana song, after awhile maybe 20 minutes later it was silence so i called her name, no answer… called her name again and she said hold on mommy (coming from my bedroom!)… so i walked quietly towards my bedroom and there she was putting on my lipstick on her lips, bedsheets, drawers using it like a crayon! I got mad at first but then if i didnt put my make up kit within her reach that wouldnt have had happen. Good thing i always have Wet Ones in my bedroom (and in the other rooms, ya know how messy kids are!) for easy clean up.

I have learned I just need to laugh at situations like this, knowing it will make for a great story down the line! Wet Ones is giving us the opportunity to share all of the Sticky Situations we have found ourselves in and tips on how to deal with them through their Facebook Contest! I just entered, it doesn’t take long at all, Click here to enter the Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest.

Prizes:
Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest ends 12/28 W6GhPKWet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest ends 12/28 Z6nTbx

A brand new iPad mini and 3 sets of prize packs with tickets for 4 people to go to Six Flags.

Disclosure:
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum