EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Win One of a Million FREE Steak Dinners from Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse is giving away 1,000,000 FREE Steak Dinners with a Baked Potato to celebrate their new Wood Fire Grills! begins tomorrow 8/24 at 9PM EST.

Terms:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Subject to individual “Giveaways” as outlined in Official Rules available at www.outbackfreesteaks.com. Starts at 9:00 p.m. in the time zone based upon entrant’s city of residence (if residing in US time zone other than CDT) or 8:00 p.m. CDT if city of residence is in CDT time zone. Ends 8/26/11 or once all prize winners are determined for a Giveaway, whichever comes first. Open to legal residents of the 50 US (excluding residents of DC, ND and PR), at least 18 years at time of entry.

To be eligible for a Giveaway, Entrant must reside no more than twenty-five (25) miles from a Participating Outback Steakhouse Restaurant location hosting the Giveaway as further defined in Official Rules. Void in PR, outside 50 US, DC, ND and where prohibited by law.

PLEASE NOTE: NOTE: YOU WILL HAVE FOUR (4) MINUTES TO COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM BY CLICKING THE “NEXT” BUTTON BEFORE THE FOUR (4) MINUTE TIME FRAME HAS EXPIRED, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE RESPECTIVE PRIZE.

FREE Steak Dinners from Outback Steakhouse 277071_48543634386_1111284_n

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
bump!

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Candyred32

I keep getting this error message after I enter my zip code:

{"status":"success","response":{"zip_code":"30680","latitude":"34.001056","longitude":"-83.724148","timezone":"Eastern","available":"08\/24\/11 09:00:00PM America\/New_York"}}

Heather80

Heather80
This happened to me earlier you just have to keep doing it. i guess so many people are trying at once! i got it after a few tries !!! sunny

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum