EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tatutina Nylon Tote Review Empty Tatutina Nylon Tote Review Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:25 am

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Tatutina Nylon Tote Review Tatuti10

About

Tatutina is a small business that started in Massachusetts and has recently moved to Rhode Island. Our mission is to bring unique products into this world that reflect a happy and fun lifestyle. Everything we create in our Tatutina collection are inspired by our family, homes and art. We are a mother-daughter team that loves to design functional, fun and quality products.

All Tatutina items are designed and tested to meet the requirements of the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM). All of our products use certified non-toxic, lead free paints.

Tatutina Nylon Tote Review Tatutina2002_2168_4582985

I received this cute Pastel Flowers Nylon Tote for this review. Tatutina Nylon Totes were designed for families who need an easy and safe storage bin for toys, stuffed animals, blankets, laundry and more...! The quality construction will make these last for years to come. Made of non-toxic, 100% nylon each bin has its own vinyl patches and pockets on the side. Great for gifts too!

You can purchase this cute tote and all other Tatutina products on their website.

Connect with Tatutina in these Social Media:
Tatutina on Facebook
Tatutina on Twitter

Disclosure
FREE product/s were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Tatutina. I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the FREE product/s received.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

2Tatutina Nylon Tote Review Empty Re: Tatutina Nylon Tote Review Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Heather80

Heather80
Oh how i nice! Great for little girls!

3Tatutina Nylon Tote Review Empty Re: Tatutina Nylon Tote Review Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

sguillen50

sguillen50
Their stuff is so colorful, love the take out menu boxes. Who would have thought of making a box specifically for menus!? lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum