EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Kmart Decorate it Forward $15 GC Giveaway ends 11/21 Kmartlaunch

This year Kmart invites you to spread holiday cheer by participating in our “Decorate it Forward” movement. What is Decorate it Forward? It is about spreading holiday cheer by sharing the gift of decorating and entertaining with family, friends and those in need.

Kmart Decorate it Forward $15 GC Giveaway ends 11/21 00320Kmart Decorate it Forward $15 GC Giveaway ends 11/21 00512
Kmart Decorate it Forward $15 GC Giveaway ends 11/21 00414

I received my $15 gift card and couldn't wait to head down to our local Kmart and see what I could find. They have some pretty cute items. I was there for quite awhile and could not decide what to get. Here are a few of the items I saw in the Christmas Shop isles. and looking at all the prices they are really affordable!

Kmart Decorate it Forward $15 GC Giveaway ends 11/21 00240

I ended up getting this cute little guy, he is just so adorable, im planning to put him on the mantle.

Kmart is the perfect resource to help spread the holiday cheer. With a wide selection of ornaments, lights, trees, outdoor décor and special collections from Sandra Lee and Jaclyn Smith, Kmart provides you with great gift options so that you can share your holiday joy with others this season! Check out the Virtual Ornament Creator at Kmart Online Christmas Shop and build your own Kmart Christmas virtual ornament card and Decorate it Forward to friends and family.

You can also sign up for Shop Your Way Rewards card, for every 1,000 points you'll get a $1 which you can use to purchase anything at the store.

Thanks to Kmart & Smiley360, one EFS member will get a chance to win a $15 Gift Card!

Click here to enter this giveaway!

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum