EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Natural House Probiotic Cleaning Products Review & Giveaway ends 11/26 Logo

Natural House are natural household cleaning products, not just ordinary products though! They are non-pathogenic and non-toxic probiotic bacteria combined with natural, plant-based, biodegradable synergistic ingredients to plow through the toughest cleaning problems in your natural house.

Natural House Probiotic Cleaning Products Review & Giveaway ends 11/26 Product-flushy-01Natural House Probiotic Cleaning Products Review & Giveaway ends 11/26 Porduct-sinky-01Natural House Probiotic Cleaning Products Review & Giveaway ends 11/26 Product-trashy1

A few weeks ago i received these 3 products for review. So how exactly does probiotic household cleaners work?

-- The surfaces in your house are like a garden. If you don’t seed with good plants, weeds will grow. You have the same choice with your household surfaces: sanitize for a moment with harsh chemicals leaving your surface open to recontamination or seed with probiotics to continuously weed out the bad micro-organisms.
-- Traditional cleaners “clean” a surface for a moment in time; the second the rag is finished wiping the surface, that surface is almost instantly polluted once again with ambient dust, dirt, and micro-organisms.
-- Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.
-- The action is in the foam! When using your Natural House products be sure and let it foam first to release the cleaning agents before going to the next step on the package directions.

Flushy Probiotic Cleaning is a powerful toilet bowl cleaner + Drain and Septic Treatment in one. Cuts through stains, hard water and calcium deposits in the bowl. Our probiotics continue to consume toilet paper and waste build up in the p-trap, drain and pipes, and maintains the health of your septic system.

I just simply dropped it into the toilet and watch it foam and scrubbed it a little. After a few minutes I could really see the difference. It was the cleanest I have ever seen it! I dont have to use toxic chemicals to get rid of the hard water stains.

Sinky Probiotic Cleaning breaks down grease and food scraps to help prevent clogs and slow drains. Used weekly, Sinky will scour your drain and disposal driving out odors at their source.

This product was really put to the test cause most of the time my sink stinks! I dropped one packet in to the sink and run the water to foam it and drain it, did this once a week and Odors gone! Seriously, this stuff works!

Last but not the least, Trashy Probiotic Cleaning removes odors at their source. Use trashy in your indoor or outdoor trash cans to dissolve odors, grease and food scraps.

I decided to spray in my outside trashcan since it is the trashcan that smells the most. It amazed me at how quickly it started to eat away the odors.

Check out this nifty video from Natural House

All Natural House Probiotic Cleaning products are plant-based, Phosphate-free, eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable.

Each product retails for $4.99 really inexpensive considering it is good for a month's use! You can buy Natural House products at their website or at Amazon.comNatural House Probiotic Cleaning Products Review & Giveaway ends 11/26 Ir?t=everyd04-20&l=ur2&o=1

Here's your chance to try these wonderful products for FREE! Thanks to Natural House one EFS member will win a 30 supply of Flushy, Sinky and Trashy!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* Just leave a comment here.

Extra Entries (OPTIONAL, but will greatly increase your chances of winning!)
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* "Like" Natural House on Facebook.
* Follow Natural House on Twitter.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win a 30 day supply @naturalhousepro products at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway http://bit.ly/sx7CdL ends 11/26
Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
Open to US residents only. FREE products pictured above were provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

janette.rudder@gmail.com

This sounds interesting, would like to try! sunny

dzw40

super excited to try this!

Heather80

Heather80
EFS member!

Heather80

Heather80
Like EFS on FB!

Heather80

Heather80
Following EFS on twitter

Heather80

Heather80
Like Natural House on fb

Heather80

Heather80
Following Natural house on twitter!

Heather80

Heather80

aprilmf

* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.Done
* "Like" Natural House on Facebook.Done
* Follow Natural House on Twitter.Done
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter. Done
* Retweet this daily: Done Wink

janette.rudder@gmail.com

Been a dedicated EFS follower!! Luv your page! Very Happy

janette.rudder@gmail.com

"Liked" Natural House on Facebook.

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
and the winner is #12 janette.rudder@gmail.com Congrats!

Heather80

Heather80
Congrats!!! santa

janette.rudder@gmail.com

Hello, I was just checking on this giveaway. Can't wait to try the "green" products. Thanks!!

Janette Rudder
janette.rudder@gmail.com

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
give it until Friday i received an email from them last week and said they will send it to you. thanks for letting me know though.

janette.rudder@gmail.com

Fabulous!! Thanks for checking and I love your page, alot of great info!!! =)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum