EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
First topic message reminder :

Prime Time Smile Teeth Whitening Review & Giveaway ends 12/19 - Page 2 00123

Prime Time Smile Teeth Whitening Review & Giveaway ends 12/19 - Page 2 Logo

PRIME TIME SMILE is a line of safe, effective, and easy-to-use products at such a great price that it’s possible for everyone to have beautiful white teeth. The days of suffering through teeth whitening with strips and trays are over! Just use PRIME TIME SMILE’s neat and easy brush-tip pens to whiten teeth safely and effectively. The exclusive formulas and technology are advanced, but the whitening is easy!

Prime Time Smile Teeth Whitening Review & Giveaway ends 12/19 - Page 2 Ptssite_08_products_1

For this review i received PRIME TIME SMILE Dual - Action Teeth Whitening Set ( pre-treat & whitening pens). This product works very well, I've been using it for about a week. I drink a lot of coffee, so the first thing I noticed is this product was able to get rid of some of the obvious coffee stains on my teeth within a couple of days.
I find the pens easier to use than the strips or trays since PRIME TIME SMILE is a "brush-on" pen it is easier to apply on those hard to reach places in your mouth. No sensitivity, no tingling sensations!

Prime Time Smile Teeth Whitening Review & Giveaway ends 12/19 - Page 2 Ptssite_08_products-3Prime Time Smile Teeth Whitening Review & Giveaway ends 12/19 - Page 2 Ptssite_08_products-2_1

I also received the Pre-Treatment Pen and Whitening Pen in separate boxes.

Pre-Treatment Pen is the first step to use, use the soft brush tip to “paint” the clear, flavorless gel onto your teeth, then follow immediately with your whitener. This unique formula protects teeth and gums while it “supercharges” the whitening process. This accelerated whitening gives you better results than are possible with a whitener alone. Imagine – white teeth in HALF the time, with virtually no sensitivity!
Then followed by Fast & Easy Teeth Whitening Pen simply use the soft brush tip to “paint” the whitening gel onto your teeth. There’s no waiting around – just brush it on in seconds, and you can get on with your day. Don’t eat or drink anything for at least 30 minutes to allow it to work.

So this coming New Year why not give yourself or someone you love the best gift ever - a shiny pearly whites!

You can buy all PRIME TIME SMILE products at WalMart or at WalMart.com at very affordable prices!

Thanks to Ms. Julianne W. of PRIME TIME SMILE 10 lucky EFS members will win a teeth whitening set!!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
* "Like" Prime Time Smile on Facebook and tell 'em EFS sent ya.
Extra Entries
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Follow Prime Time Smile on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win a @primetimesmile teeth whitening set at @FREESAMPLES4ALL 10 winners #Giveaway http://bit.ly/rBxMMx ends 12/19

OPTIONAL: Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
Open to US residents only. FREE products pictured above were provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Dec. 19, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

mflores818

I "like" EFS on Facebook.

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80

Heather80
Thank you can't wait to try it!

Heather80

Heather80
I just received this last week ! wow it really does make my teeth whiter! i will order this again for sure thanks! flower

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum