EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Vitalicious Review & Giveaway ends 11/09 Empty Vitalicious Review & Giveaway ends 11/09 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 am

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Vitalicious Review & Giveaway ends 11/09 00120

Many of you are probably like me. You like sweets but you know you have to eat them in moderation. You want all natural food but can’t find it and, if you do, it tastes like straw. You would love to get more fiber and vitamins in your diet but find yourself eating empty calories because you crave something that doesn’t look or taste like a vegetable or fruit and that satisfies your sweet tooth.

Well, I have the answer for you! Vitalicious is the market leader of innovative “vital and delicious” baked goods that promote a healthy lifestyle without sacrificing taste. Ever since its inception in 1999, Vitalicious has been committed to providing wholesome, value-added products that maximize satisfaction with minimum calories. Packed with flavor and nutrition, Vitalicious all-natural baked goods contain only 100 delicious calories and are sold under the VitaMuffin™, VitaTops™, VitaBrownie™, VitaCake™ and VitaMuffin Mix™ trademarks.

Vitalicious Review & Giveaway ends 11/09 Onlinevitalicious_2181_9963546

I received Vitalicious Super Sampler Pack (100 Calorie Brownies & Muffin Tops) The Pack contains 24 all natural 100 calorie muffin tops and brownies:

4 Deep & Velvety VitaBrownies
2 Chocolate Mint VitaTops
2 Banana Nut VitaTops
2 Triple Chocolate Chunk VitaTops
2 Deep Chocolate VitaTops
2 Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip VitaTops
2 Golden Corn VitaTops
2 CranBran VitaTops
2 Apple Crumb VitaTops
2 RaisinBran VitaTops
2 Pumpkin Spice

Each Vitalicious products comes to your door freshly-baked right out of their ovens, and they're individually wrapped for your convenience. Because these items are all baked fresh and have no preservatives, once received you must immediately freeze them to keep them from spoiling. When you're ready to eat them just zap it in the microwave for 20 seconds!

Quality and taste are honestly second to none and, if you like chocolate, their chocolate muffins and brownies will scratch that itch and give you vitamins and fiber and barely any fat at all!

Vitalicious are available in stores nationwide or you can purchase them online at Vitalicious.com

Thanks to Ms. Danielle C. of Vitalicious one EFS member will win the Super Sampler Pack worth $35.99!!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
* "Like" Vitalicious on Facebook.
Extra Entries
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Follow Vitalicious on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win a Super Sampler Pack @vitamuffin products ($36 value) at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway http://bit.ly/uRnzBg ends 11/09

OPTIONAL: Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
Open to US residents only. FREE products pictured above were provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Nov. 09, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

dancerchica5416

Liked Vitalicious and EFS on Facebook, also following both on Twitter and tweeted today: http://twitter.com/#!/dancerchica54/status/129544245500592128

amandalm21

Joined and liked Vitatops.

Amanda Leach
amandalm21@gmail.com

sguillen50

sguillen50
EFS MEMBER

sguillen50

sguillen50
FOLLOW EFS on twitter: Liliumhigh

Heather80

Heather80
EFS member

Heather80

Heather80
following EFS on twitter

Heather80

Heather80
like EFS on FB

Heather80

Heather80
Like Vitalicious on twitter!

Heather80

Heather80

freebieaddict

efs member

freebieaddict

like vitalicious

freebieaddict

like efs on facebook

freebieaddict

followed vitalicious on twitter

freebieaddict

followed efs on twitter

freebieaddict

Heather80

Heather80

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
I am an EFS member ^_^

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
I like Vitalicious on Facebook!

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
I like EFS on Facebook =)

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
I follow EFS on Twitter (@PhotoChick88)

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88
I follow Vitalicious on Twitter (@PhotoChick88)

PhotoChick88

PhotoChick88

Heather80

Heather80

Bobbles

Registered, completed all 'likes' an 'follows', on twitter:

EFS: #Win a Super Sampler Pack @vitamuffin products ($36 value) at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway http://bit.ly/uRnzBg ends 11/09

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum