EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
Dr. Lucy's Cookies Review & Giveaway ends 2/15 GingersnapBagBoxDr. Lucy's Cookies Review & Giveaway ends 2/15 MapleblissBagBoxDr. Lucy's Cookies Review & Giveaway ends 2/15 ChocolateBagBox

When Dr. Lucy Gibney discovered her child had severe food allergies, she got down to some serious medical research—in the kitchen. What began as a mother’s tasty recipe for her child has today developed into a delicious alternative for people with or without special dietary considerations.

Lucy's cookies are gluten free and made without milk, eggs, peanuts or tree nuts, but you'd never know it—they’re scrumptious.

I received 3 of the newest flavors of their Gluten-Free Cookies.
Dr. Lucy's Cookies Review & Giveaway ends 2/15 Ginger10
Ginger Snaps are made with real ginger, lemon and a tiny tad of chipotle spice. These are my favorite!
Dr. Lucy's Cookies Review & Giveaway ends 2/15 Mapleb10
Maple Bliss are crispy, crunchy, delicate and not too sweet!
Dr. Lucy's Cookies Review & Giveaway ends 2/15 Chocol11
Chocolate these chocolate cookies have a delicate, crisp flavor. Eat them, crumble them over frozen treats, make a pie crust with them. My 3 yr. old love 'em!

These delicious little cookies are light, airy and crispy, they’re a perfect guilt free snack when I have a craving for something a little sweet! We really enjoyed the Maple Bliss cookies crumbled over a bowl of vanilla ice ‘cream’ but my personal favorites were both the spicy Ginger Snaps and Chocolate cookies.
Lucy's products are now available in over 7,000 stores across the U.S. & Canada and also in select stores online. Find a retailer near you!

Thank you to Lucy's, one EFS member will win a box each of their newest flavors!

How to enter:
Complete at least one to enter. If you want you can complete them all for greater chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
"Like" Lucy's Cookies on Facebook.
Follow Lucy's Cookies on Twitter.
"Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
Retweet this daily: OPTIONAL
EFS: #Win 3 boxes of delicious cookies at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway @lucys_tweets http://bit.ly/wjBDzb ends 2/15

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
Open to US residents only. FREE products pictured above were provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends 2/15/12 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

sguillen50

sguillen50
these look delish!
Already like EFS on FB.

sguillen50

sguillen50
Already following on Twitter @liliumhigh

sguillen50

sguillen50
Like Lucy's Cookies on FB