EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
LAQA & Co Cosmetics Gift Box Giveaway ends 1/5/13 Laqa_c10
LAQA & Co Cosmetics Gift Box Giveaway ends 1/5/13 I-want10

LAQA & Co is a trendy line of nail color offering a new way to express your style, starting with their innovative Nail Polish Pens. The quick and easy applicator is making switching your colors easier than ever.

Not only does this company have great polishes and lip pencils, but they also support young artists. You'll love the custom-designed packaging, each done with a different local artist. This allows each young designer a way to express their unique voice to the masses, even getting a cut of the profit.

LAQA & Co Cosmetics Gift Box Giveaway ends 1/5/13 Laq210
LAQA & Co Cosmetics Gift Box Giveaway ends 1/5/13 Laq10LAQA & Co Cosmetics Gift Box Giveaway ends 1/5/13 Laq110

Formula on these polishes was really nice and rather easy to work with, it went exactly where I wanted it to. The quality of the brush was amazing, soft and flexible, and the polish itself ultra fast drying. They are the perfect "on the go" nail product when traveling.

Thanks to LAQA & Co, 2 EFS members will win an I Want Candy Giftbox ($53.95 each!) - containing Pimpin nail pen, Mudpie Nail Pen, Fairyblood Fat Lip Pencil and Remover pads.

Click here to enter this giveaway!

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product/s were provided to me to facilitate this post. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. Opinions expressed in this content are my own and are not reviewed or edited by LAQA & Co. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum