EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
First topic message reminder :

Affresh Cleaner Products by Whirlpool Review & Giveaway ends 7/20 - Page 3 ImgAffreshLogo

About affresh Brand:

The affresh brand of products specifically helps keep appliances operating at peak performance, when used in conjunction with a regular maintenance routine as indicated in the appliance's Use & Care Guide. First introduced in 2007, the products have evolved to include washer cleaners for traditional and high-efficiency washing machines as well as for dishwashers and garbage disposals. affresh products are manufactured and marketed under the Whirlpool Corporation portfolio, the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances.

Affresh Cleaner Products by Whirlpool Review & Giveaway ends 7/20 - Page 3 Affres10

I was excited when I was given the opportunity to try out some new products. Products that claimed to make my kitchen looking and smelling fresh.

I like discovering new cleaning products. I’m always on the lookout for cleaning products that work well and are quick and easy to use so i was a happy camper when I received this package of goodies from affresh.

I received the following products;

affresh™ Cooktop cleaner are non-abrasive cleaner and that comes with bonus pads are proven to remove even the toughest baked-on residue. Stoves are hard to keep clean. You have to wait until they cool and by that time the food is stuck and it is just a pain. I have an electric stove and I have scrubbed those puppies so many times and they still never seem to look clean but with affresh™ Cooktop cleaner its a breeze and very easy to clean!

affresh™ Stainless steel cleaner Cleans fingerprints, smudges and residue and leaves a polished, streak-free shine.

affresh™ Kitchen & appliance cleaner Specially formulated to cut through residue and leave a streak-free finish. Feel free to use affresh™ Kitchen & appliance cleaner on your kitchen appliances, inside the microwave or refrigerator and even on your countertops. Leaves your kitchen appliances shiny and clean!!

affresh® Washer cleaner If your clothes have started to smell not so fresh, it could be that your washer just isn't clean. Over time, dirt, grime and oils build up and don't come off in the washing cycles. Some of this odor cauing bacteria stays in the fabrics of your clothing! Affresh washer cleaner removes and prevents odor-causing residue that can occur in all brands of washers. While bleach only kills odor-causing bacteria leaving behind the detergent residue, Affresh Washer Cleaner uses surfactant chemistry to remove the root problem. Affresh cleaner is a formulated, slow-dissolve, foaming tablet that gets under residue, breaks it up, and washes it away leaving the washer smelling fresh and clean.

affresh® Dishwasher cleaner Have you ever wondered where in the world that awful smell is coming from? It could be your dishwasher! Water lines get clogged and back up allowing stale, stagnant water and debris time to rot and fester. Yuck! With Affresh dishwasher cleaner you have a powerful, ground-breaking solution for fighting unwanted dishwasher odor. These innovative tablets help prevent odor in the dishwasher. Developed with the consumer in mind, these cleaner tablets help remove even the most stubborn odors from dishwashers. Use once a month or as needed for a cleaner fresher dishwasher and disposer.

All in all, these products were amazing! They are very easy to use and they worked! Oh and did I mention they smelled so delicious?! You would want to clean it again and again just to sniff that sweet citrus-y scent!

You can purchase all these products online or at retailer nearest you!

Thanks to Ms. Catharine C. of affresh, one EFS member will get to try all these amazing products!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
Make sure to leave comments separately.

* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE! (Leave a comment below that you are now a member, 1 entry.)
* Leave a separate comment below which product/s are you curious to try and put to the test.

Optional Entries (Make sure to do all mandatory entries first!)

* "Like" Everyday Free Samples in Facebook.
* Follow EverydayFreeSamples on Pinterest.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples in Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win an #affresh Prize Pack from @WhirlpoolCorp at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway http://goo.gl/NT3ko ends 7/20

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product/s pictured above were provided to me to facilitate this post. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends July 20, 2012 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. Opinions expressed in this content are my own and are not reviewed or edited by affresh. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Kay627 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

MimiAnn

I am a new member of this forum...

MimiAnn

I want to try the affresh™ Stainless steel cleaner and the affresh™ Cooktop cleaner.

MimiAnn

Followed you twitter... and liked you page.

AmyASpruill

Joined.

AmyASpruill

I want to try the ALL OF THEM... affresh® Dishwasher cleaner, affresh® Washer cleaner... etc. Curious about how effective they are.

AmyASpruill

Liked on Facebook Wink

AmyASpruill

Sent by: Elayna. S. She is my sister-in-law.

babyg00se

Just tweeted: #Win an #affresh Prize Pack from @WhirlpoolCorp at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway http://goo.gl/NT3ko ends 7/20 alien

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
and the new winner is winner #12 dodsonarts!! please reply to my prvt msg to claim your prize!

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum