EverydayFreeSamples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EverydayFreeSamples

Your one stop shop for 100% freebies and deals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
First topic message reminder :

Kicking Horse Coffee Review & Giveaway ends 09/01 closed - Page 2 Kickinghorse1

Kicking Horse Coffee is a Canadian owned and operated company. They sell only the finest organic shade grown, fair trade coffee. I received a tin of their “Kick Ass” coffee - a great mix of Indonesian and Central American beans and I must say it is absolutely delicious! Hubby and i are self-proclaimed coffee-holics. The first thing we do when we wake up in the morning is make coffee, and the last thing we do before we hit the sack is drink another cup of joe.

Kicking Horse Coffee Review & Giveaway ends 09/01 closed - Page 2 Khcc_010

When my package first arrived I was surprised to find a 350g tin can in the box. This is the first time I have ever seen coffee beans in a tin before. Genius! Why remove it from a bag that, by the way is not recycled but ends up in a landfill, and put it in my own container at home when I can purchase it in an air tight tin! The tin was a sleek black with a lime green lid (I’m definitely keeping this one). The very first thing I noticed when I opened the container was the aroma. It was so strong and smelled amazing!

I immediately put some beans into my grinder and turned it on. I put a few scoops of my freshly ground coffee in the coffee maker, the smell of coffee filled the house. The entire family was commenting on how aromatic it was. It tasted amazing! It had a very bold flavour and was surprisingly strong. I love it! This is by far one of the best coffees I have ever tasted. It’s bold, has a lot of personality and would go great with your morning toast and after dinner coffee cake. I highly recommend this coffee to all of the coffee fanatics out there who want high end cafe coffee at home!

You can buy Kicking Horse Coffee “Kick Ass” plus their other delicious coffees at a retailer nearest you or at their website.

Kicking Horse Coffee Review & Giveaway ends 09/01 closed - Page 2 Kickass_can
Thanks to Cattie of Kicking Horse Coffee one EFS member will win a can of “Kick Ass” coffee, KHC gift bag and brochure!

How to enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be an Everyday Free Samples member to participate/comment on a giveaway/forum so REGISTER NOW! Its FREE!
Extra Entries
* "Like" Everyday Free Samples on Facebook.
* "Like" Kicking Horse Coffee on Facebook.
* Follow Kicking Horse Coffee on Twitter.
* Follow Everyday Free Samples on Twitter.
* Retweet this daily:
EFS: #Win a can of @kcknghrsecoffee at @FREESAMPLES4ALL #Giveaway ends 09/01 http://bit.ly/nH2JfI

Note: Retweet ONCE a day until the giveaway ends just leave a comment below with your status link. Make sure to leave comments separately.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure:
FREE product/s pictured above were provided for this giveaway. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Sept. 01, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner/s is chosen.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Heather80

Heather80

sguillen50

sguillen50

Heather80

Heather80

sguillen50

sguillen50

Kay627

Kay627
Owner
and the winner is #17 sguillen50 Congrats!!

https://everydayfreesamples.forumotion.com

Heather80

Heather80
congrats to the winner your on a roll Very Happy

sguillen50

sguillen50
Got a email stating my coffee is en route from Canada. Will post here as soon as I get it and try it out.

Got the coffee and wow is it strong! I opened it just a bit to smell and can now smell it through the can. xD Haven't tried any as I need to get filters but it smells wonderful.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum